Thursday, December 19, 2013

Widgets

How to make Automatic Shutdown for MAC OS



Yes you can configure your mac os to automatic shutdown. with the help of some very easy process. If you want to schedule your mac os to shut down in a specific time then this post is very useful for you.

Procedure

  • You just Go to System Preferences 
  • And then  Energy Saver 
  • And then  Battery

  • After that click the schedule button
  • And after that Tick the checkbox and choose between the following settings:
  1. Sleep
  2. Restart
  3. Shutdown

Choose on which day and time you want the selected action to be performed and click on OK.

So now your mac os will schedule to automatically Shutdown, Restart or Sleep ..

I hope you like this post..
thanks for visit this page....
For more update Like My Facebook Fan Page

I am a Part Time Blogger. By Education i am a Computer Engineer, who Loves Technology, Software, Programming, Tips and Tricks, Social Media. You can Follow me on Facebook| Twitter | Linked In To stay tuned with the topics you love to read from me.



Become Our Fan on Social Sites!
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say
    that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing in your rss feed and I hope you write once
    more soon!

    Also visit my website :: make money blogging

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubt kindly let me know